The Écocentre is located at 3269 Metcalfe St. | 450 834-5065 (see map)
Free of charge week for residents (residential items only):
May 22nd to 25th from 10 am to 6 pm and on May 26th from 9 am to 4 pm
The Écocentre is a site where residents can bring various items, reusable or not, that cannot or must not be placed into the bins. There, this material is sorted and then rerouted to recovery or landfill, depending on the type.
Proof of residency is required.
Free of charge
- Bulky items
- Small electrical appliances (toasters, microwave ovens)
- Metal automotive parts
- Tires without rims
- Surplus of recyclables
- Gardening waste
- Branches (under 10 cm (4 inches) in diameter).
- Computers and electronics
- Televisions, computers, tablets
- Computer peripherals and video game consoles
- Printers, fax machines, photocopiers, scanners
- Cellular and conventional telephones, pagers and answering machines
- Radios, stereo systems, VCRs, CD and MP3 players
- Home theatre systems
- Automotive audio systems (radios, GPS, amplifiers, speakers)
With charge ($)
- Construction material (brick, wood, gypsum, shingles, cement, linoleum, etc.)
- Tires on rims
- Water crafts
- Pool parts
Winter schedule (from November 1st to March 31st): Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9 am
Summer schedule (from April 1st to October 31st): Tuesday through Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm
You can purchase compost, processed from the collection of your organic matter, from May until it snows.
For more information, contact the Écocentre at 450 834-5065.
Small compost bin for your kitchen
You can purchase a small compost bin for your kitchen at the Écocentre for $10.