Accès-Loisirs – What is it?
It is a program developed by Accès-Loisirs Québec, that:
- Promotes access to recreational activities;
- Works with various partners to offer available spaces in recreational activities;
- Was designed for families, children and single people who have a low income;
- Offers activities for all ages;
- Offers activities free of charge.
- The cost of recreational activities is sometimes high for many citizens and families;
- Participating in recreational activities is an effective way to feel like an equal citizen;
- Each of us wants to take care of ourselves;
- Poverty breeds isolation.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible, your before-tax income must be below the income threshold set by Statistique Canada 2017 :
|1 person||$25 338|
|2 people||$31 544|
|3 people||$38 780|
|4 people||$47 084|
|5 people||$53 402|
|6 people||$60 228|
|7 people||$67 055|
To benefit from the program, you must make your way to the service point with the following documents:
- Proof of income (social assistance card, income tax slip from the Régie des rentes indicating your family income and number of dependent children, most recent pay stub);
- The most recent report card of the children in your care;
- Proof of residence.