The Ecocentre is a place where you can bring various items, reusable or not, that cannot or should not be placed in your bins. Here the items are sorted and then sent to recovery or to landfill.
Proof of residency required.
3269, rue Metcalfe
Rawdon, QC J0K 1S0
450 834-5065 (see map)
December 1st to March 31st: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
April 1st to November 30th: Tuesday through Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm
Free of charge – Construction materials
The Municipality of Rawdon allows you to bring a maximum of 3 cubic yards of construction, renovation, or demolition materials to the Ecocentre, free of charge, at any time of the year! For residential materials only. To take advantage of this offer, you must come to the Ecocentre in person, with proof of residency.
3 cubic yards is equal to:
- A trailer measuring 5 x 8 x 2 feet, or 80 f3
- 2,2 m3
- The box of a pickup truck.
You can make multiple trips, up to a maximum of 3 cubic yards. Anything in excess of this amount is charged at the going rate of $29.75/cubic yard.
This system does away with waiting lines while being fair to everyone. It will allow you to clean your property!
Free of charge
- Nolongerusefuls: Computers, computer and game console peripherals, screens, telephones, cellular phones, printers, scanners, photocopiers, personal or automotive audio/video systems, home theatre systems.
- Refrigerating equipment: refrigerators, freezers, wine coolers, water dispensers, air conditioners, heat pumps, dehumidifiers. 96% of these will be recovered!
- Bulky items
- Small electrical appliances (toasters, microwave ovens)
- Metal automotive parts
- Tires without rims
- Surplus of recyclables
- Gardening waste
- Branches (under 10 cm (4 inches) in diameter).
- Computers and electronics
With charge ($)
- Construction material (brick, wood, gypsum, shingles, cement, linoleum, etc.)
- Tires on rims
- Water crafts
- Pool parts
We have set up a trading system for furniture and appliances that are still in good condition (e.g. stove, refrigerator, toaster, furniture, sofa, etc.)
Please visit Ton surplus, mon bonheur to see what is available online.
You can purchase compost, processed from the collection of your organic matter, from May until it snows.
For more information, contact the Écocentre at 450 834-5065.
Small compost bin for your kitchen
You can purchase a small compost bin for your kitchen at the Écocentre for $11.