The various measures imposed by the Association des camps du Québec’s frame of reference are still in force and require us to enforce health guidelines to ensure your children’s safety. These measures do not allow us to offer more places, despite the Public Health announcement on the increase in children/councillor ratios.
Please rest assured that we are doing everything that we can under the circumstances and appreciate your understanding.
- Day Camp with daycare at the Camp Mariste
- 8 weeks, from June 29th to August 21st
- 7:30 am to 5:15 pm (including daycare)
- 60 places available per week
- Option with or without transportation
- Evening information session on Monday June 22nd at 7 pm, via the Municipality’s Facebook live.
- Registration ONLINE or in person at the Town Hall (in keeping with the current health guidelines)
- Before heading out to the Town Hall, please make sure that all of your online account information is up-to-date. If you require assistance, please call 450 834-2596, ext. 7160
- Forms to be completed during registration:
- Registration form
- Medical questionnaire
- Priority to residents of Rawdon
- Priority to working parents
Admissible Mandatory Documents:
- Pay stub
- Employer’s confirmation letter (original copy only)
- A document is required for each parent
- Document must be presented when registering in person
- For those registering online, please leave your document in the library book drop next to the main entrance at the Town Hall. You have until June 21st to do so, otherwise the place will be offered to another child.
- Cost WITHOUT transportation : $135 per child, per week
- 36 places available per week
- The parent must bring their child directly to the Camp Mariste
- Arrival between 7:30 am and 8:45 am, return between 4:15 pm and 5:30 pm
(You will be required to confirm the exact time at registration)
- The parent must answer a short mandatory daily medical questionnaire upon arrival at the camp.
- Cost WITH transportation : $160 per child, per week
- 24 places available per week
- Departure and return from Collège Champagneur (3713, Queen Street)
- Two departures : 7:30 am (12 places) and 8:30 am (12 places)
- Two returns : 4:30 pm (12 places) and 5:30 pm (12 places)
- At the bus landing only. You must stay with your child until they board the bus and must be present at the chosen time of return at the end of the day.
- The parent must answer a short mandatory daily medical questionnaire before boarding.
- Information documents (available online as of June 11th)
- Health measures at the Camp Mariste
- Code of conduct
- Swim test procedure
- Integrated Camp: registration in person at the Town Hall, from June 11th to June 22nd only.
- $27 per day, without transportation
- $32 per day, with transportation
- You will be given a schedule when the registration period is over. Please note that, given this very particular situation, there will only be one camp councillor assigned to the Integrated Camp.
- Special Needs Camp: registration in person only at the Town Hall.
- Rates and information:
- $27 per day
- The special needs camp is operated by Les Répits de Gaby and will take place at École Sainte-Anne from June 29th to August 7th, Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.