The Big Chill of Rawdon
Friday January 25th – Queen Street
At 7:30 pm – GIRLS WANNA HAVE FUN show on the terrace of La Lanterne restaurant Restaurant with Andrée Watters and Elisabeth B. Brathwaite. Get ready to dance!
Continue the evening at Gordie’s, located at 3000 Lakeshore Drive, with the Jervais maître des suggestions musicales show that includes a repertoire of over 1000 songs.
Saturday January 26th – Municipal Beach
As of noon, Frisson will be on hand at the municipal beach to participate and animate all kinds of activities for young and old
9 am to 6 pm
Street Hockey Tournament – Registration at 450 834-2596, ext. 7155.
Noon to 7:30 pm
- Extreme obstacle course race – 12 modules
- Kiddie corner
- Mini-ziplines with Arbraska for families
- Sliding – Loan of 3-ski sleds and tubes
- Artistic creation corner (ice sculpture)
- Fat Bike pump track for everyone
- Le temps d’une soupe with ATSA – Quand l’art passe à l’action (details here)
- Rest area with a cozy fire
- Food stands and bar service ($)
- Ice rink on the lake
12:30 pm to 4:30 pm: Carriage rides
- Paramotor flight with école MAXIE VOL (weather permitting)
- Tales and Legends with the Maison de Parents
Release of flying lanterns
The party continues at Gordie’s with Michel Bordeleau and Jean-François Branchaud who invite you to come discover French and English pop songs in a new light. A splendid time is guaranteed for all! Everyone s welcome!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
THANKS TO OUR SPONSERS:
CADEAUX QUATRE SAISONS – AU COIN DE LA CHAUSSURE – L’AMI DU BÛCHERON – LAROCQUE & LEFEBVRE, DESCHAMPS – PLOMBERIE CASCADES – RONA TINSCO – RAWDON GOLF CLUB – BENNY RESTAURANT – SYBEL DENTISTERIE – MÉTRO BOUCHER – PIÈCES D’AUTO LAPARÉ