Policies and Procedures
- Registration is free to any resident of Rawdon or taxes payers (proof of residency and identity are required);
- Non-resident: $41 per year;
- Child under 14 years old: registration card must be signed by parent / legal guardian;
- Lost membership card or damaged: $10.
By joining, the user makes a commitment to respect the library’s “Code de conduite” (Code of Conduct).
- Loans are renewable (21 days) at the Library with the documents or by Internet with your PIN (maximum two renewals per documents);
- No renewals without the documents and the membership card;
- No renewals by telephone;
- Documents that are late or reserved cannot be renewed.
- $0.15 per document, per day of delay
- The user is responsible for borrowed documents;
- Any document lost of damaged must be payed for along with administration fees and applicable taxes.